To promote the empowerment of and equality for Ohio’s diverse Deaf, Deaf-Blind, and Hard of Hearing communities by offering culturally affirmative advocacy and education, while inspiring community accountability, in response to oppression and relationship and sexual violence.
To address domestic violence and sexual assault in the Deaf community.
- Community, legal, and social service advocacy for survivors of crime and trauma
- Mental Health Counseling: Trauma Sensitive/Trauma Informed Counseling for survivors of crime and trauma
- 24-hour advocacy for survivors of sexual assault at local hospital emergency rooms in partnership with SARNCO
- Education and Outreach with Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing communities
- Volunteer training
- Donate time or money
- Become a hospital or outreach volunteer
- Serve on a DWAVE committee
Last Updated (Monday, 30 January 2017 20:43)